Florida Bankruptcy Advisors, P.L.
- Florida Bankruptcy Advisors, P.L. is an affordable and experienced South Florida law firm providing bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, loan modification and creditor negotiation/settlement legal services.
- As a law firm practicing in a state hit hard by the economic downturn, we can appreciate just how difficult it can be for you to fully understand all of the options available to you. We take the time to learn the details of your case so that we can clearly explain your options and develop a sound plan for you that will maximize the benefits you are entitled to under the law.
- Florida Bankruptcy Advisors is led by attorney Christian Panagakos, a Florida licensed attorney since 1995 and member of the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Having negotiated and structured over $300M in closed transactions over a variety of industries, Mr. Panagakos understands the financial issues faced by both businesses and individuals, and is eager to have his firm properly guide you through the current financial challenges you face.
- Be assured that when you contact Florida Bankruptcy Advisors, we will communicate with you every step of the way and explain your options along with their advantages and disadvantages so you are able to make informed decisions about the course and outcome of your financial situation. We will personally draft your documents, receive your phone calls (your attorney will also give you a cell number), advise you throughout the case and always attend court with you by your side.
- We urge you to contact our office before you try any desperate measures like raiding your retirement plan, transferring property, or transferring credit card balances. We also recommend that you contact us if you have been sued or if there is a pending judgment. When someone gets a judgment against you, the underlying debt can be satisfied by seizing bank accounts, garnishing wages or placing liens property. While we can often wipe out judgments in a bankruptcy, you are better off avoiding them whenever possible. We would rather hear from you sooner rather than later.
- If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, contact us to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your options and find out if bankruptcy is right for you.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27087406-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);